- Arrive to Entebbe International Airport and start the drive to Jinja passing through Mabira forest, the tea and sugar plantations.
- After a brief stop at Mabira you will continue through Jinja and over Owen falls dam where the River Nile produces Electricity for Uganda.
- Settle in at your accommodation and go for a swim, chill out and have a well-earned rest.
- You will be taken and introduced to the staff at the project and given a guided tour of the village.
- After this initial introduction, you will then have the opportunity to become involved straight away. Some people will go to the local school while others go to Suubi Medical clinic or the local orphanage.
- Final day of your CAS project
- You will leave Kampala very early in the morning to begin the journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park in the far southwestern part of the country.
- On your way, you will see people doing the daily activities that help them earn a living, such as farming and selling produce.
- After a short game drive, you will have dinner and relax for the evening at Simba Safari Camp.
- You will embark on an early morning game drive, which is the best time to see the predators.
Other animals that you may see are warthogs, hyenas, elephants, Uganda kob and many bird species.
The game drive will last a minimum of 3 hours.
- You will then go for a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel in the afternoon. This will enable you to see hippos, crocodiles and a lot of bird life.
- You will have dinner and relax at Simba Park Lodge
- You will leave the Park in the morning and head back to Kampala, stopping at Mpambire Drum Village where you will see Ugandan drums being made and played.
- You will arrive at Dolphin suites for your last night in Uganda.
- Transfer to the International Airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.